The deterioration of urban environment is exacerbating energy consumption, endangering human health and causing unsustainable development. Researchers in different fields are actively studying solutions.
“Modeling and Simulation of Urban Environment Based on Computer Science” is a digital simulation study of urban spatial environment based on computer technology. With different local climate conditions, we look forward to exploring the most suitable law of urban and rural space construction in the region, and creating the most comfortable public space, for the purpose of alleviating the heat island effect and promoting green and healthy development. Computer digital analog technology must be used in research, and researches on any scale is welcomed, for instance, regional environmental simulation based on WFR technology, researches on urban scale based on CFD, Fluent and other technologies, researches on building or blocks scale with Eni-met, Energy-plus as the core technologies.
Specific topics that are encouraged for publication include:
- Digital simulation of urban design and environment
- Street Design and Environmental Simulation
- Study on Environmental Simulation of Green Architectural Design
- Simulating Study on the Environmental Effects of the Layout of Urban and Rural Green Facilities (Green Space, Park, Mountain Body, etc.)
- Digital simulation study on environmental effects of urban and rural water distribution
- Design and Environmental Simulation of Urban Ventilation Corridor